- One stop shop, your vehicle is ready for work when you take delivery
- All equipment is of a high quality standard backed by a warranty.
- Professionally installed. The tray is built to suit boxes and racks, no time consuming modifications required later.
- Widest range of traybodies and accessories
- Professional obligation free advice from our experienced team
Whatever your storage requirements, Duratray have a solution. From above tray boxes with shelves, drawers to under tray rope boxes, water tanks
and drawers we can help you design your ideal mobile office.
Aluminium tray, full door above tray toolboxes, polished trade racks, underbody toolboxes, rolla-drawer, cab roof bar
Great looks and functionality
Duratray have a number of ways to make your vehicle stand out from the crowd with options such as polished tray and boxes,
colour coded tray and/or boxes and much more. Ask our sales team for your options today !
Polished alloy tray with 76mm sports bar racks, above and under body toolboxes.
Colour coded alloy tray including above and under tray toolboxes, square headboard and rear rack.
Click here to view our complete range of toolbox and storage options
With a vast range of tray racks, through to cab roof bars, cab over tray racks, right through to front racks and more, Duratray’s range of racking has your vehicle covered from bumper to bumper.
Elite alloy tray with window protection, tail light protection, cab roof bar and nudge bar with front rack.
Elite alloy tray with window protection, tail light protection, rolla drawer and dreamrider rack.
Do you have the constant challenge of carrying long lengths, but dont really wish to have the inconvenience of a front mounted support rack?
Duratray have developed the ideal solution – the revolutionary Monster Rack!
- No nudgebar or bullbar rack required
- 1800mm long cab over rack (system supported by the tray)
- Rear Tray Ladder Rack
- Evenly distributed load capacity 250kg
- Available on aluminium or steel trays
- Clear driving vision with no front rack
- Greater load capacity
- No requirement to remove rack when not in use
- Improved load distribution
- Reduced insurance risk