With a range of racking systems from our revolutionary Monster Rack, through to front racks, loaders, toolboxes and load restraint systems, Duratray have a wide range of traybody options specifically designed for the Plumbing Industry.
Do you have the constant challenge of carrying long lengths, but don’t really wish to have the inconvenience of a front mounted support rack? Duratray have developed the ideal solution – the revolutionary Monster Rack!
- No nudgebar or bullbar rack required
- 1800mm long cab over rack (system supported by the tray)
- Rear tray ladder rack
- Evenly distributed load capacity 250kg
- Available on aluminium or steel trays
- Clear driving vision with no front rack
- Greater load capacity
- No requirement to remove rack when not in use
- Improved load distribution
- Reduced insurance risk
Monster Rack Options
Rack Mounted Tie Downs
3 x tie down ratchets, fitted front, middle and rear of the racking system for quick easy securing of the load without interfering with the tray.
Longer Rack Ears
Longer rack ears are available on the headboard and rear rack to increase the loading height
capacity of lightweight items such as PVC pipe (note – does not increase load weight capacity of racks)
Heavy Duty Rack Systems
When you are requiring the maximum possible strength, choose Duratray’s Welded Steel Tray with integrated Racks.
Features & Benefits
- Welded Steel tray and racks for ultimate strength
- Gusseted Cab Over Rack allowing greater length compared to an Alloy Tray
- Rear Rack integrated into tray corners to allow clear Tray space
Removable front racks, mounted to a nudge bar or bullbar are an ideal solution for supporting long loads.
Both models are able to be removed when not in use.
Nudge bar & front rack
Front Racks can be combined with other racking options for the complete load carrying solution
The Lyco Loader
How many times have you wished for an extra pair of hands for those heavy lifting jobs?
Duratray are able to offer you a safe and affordable vehicle lifting solution, the Lyco Loader, ideal for lifting items such as hot water systems, vanity units and much more..
Features & Benefits
- Lifts loads of up to 300kgs without hydraulics or electrics
- One person hand winch operation with low effort, reducing the risk of back injury.
- Lightweight – adds only 55kg to your vehicle weight
Duratray have a vast range of toolboxes and fitouts to help you organise your vehicle, reducing downtime and improving profitability.
Aluminium tray, full length square toolboxes including internal drawers and shelves, rear rack, under body toolboxes, rolla-drawer.
Click here to view Duratray’s complete toolbox range